Wednesday, July 29, 2015

AKB48 41th Single 'Halloween night'

Hello again! It's been less than 5 hours and I'm already here! 

It's because just after I did my first post, AKB's new single covers and it's promotional picture came out! 

First of all, the promotional picture:

And here you have all the covers:




Limited ver.




 Normal ver.


I love the covers and the promotional picture, really. I was really disappointed with their covers in Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, but I understood because the PV and it's director were really expensive, so I really wasn't expecting great covers this time. And then, this appears. I really really like them. I prefer the limited edition covers, I love things that shine with glitter. Both the background colors and titles are really good too, and fit the concept of those covers.
I also do like the Normal covers, the effects they put on them, as the promotional picture, are amazing. 
I guess I'm going to have a hard time choosing which type to buy, and I'm sure I will end with 2 types... And I must say that I'm really happy that Milky appears as the 'center' in the Type D cover~

I'm really going to have trouble to choose the types I want... but all the covers are amazing so for sure, I will enjoy both cds and covers~

There's an unofficial 'Halloween night' preview and some screenshots that have been released today too. Watch the Preview PV before they take it down!

All in all, I'm really happy the concept that AKB is having, so happy and different! I'm excited to see the PV already!

This is has been all! See you next time~



No comments:

Post a Comment